Here are the additional steps our office is taking for the health and safety of our staff and patients:
- Temperature (non-contact forehead thermometer) is taken when patient enters the office.
- All staff wear face shields in addition to masks.
- All patients are required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided if needed.
- All instruments and surfaces are disinfected in view of the patient before entering each room.
- The Clarifeye digital eye exam allows spacing in the exam room between doctor and patient.
- We ask patients to please reschedule their appointment if they have traveled in the past 14 days.
- We ask patient’s to please reschedule their appointment if they experience any of the following symptoms:
- Cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, fever, or loss of taste or smell.